CMFRI Recruitment 2022 cmfri.org.in Jobs.
Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Field Assistant Recruitment 2022
Junior Research Fellow, Field Assistant
Post Box No. 1603, Ernakulam North P.O., Kochi, 682018, Kerala
Last Date: 30 March 2022
Employment Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancy: 4 Posts
|CMFRI Hiring For Junior Research Fellow, Field Assistant Vacancies – 31000 Salary – Check More Details Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow, Field Assistant|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc, MFSc|
|Total Vacancy||4 Posts|
|Age Limit||35 years for Men and 40 years for Women|
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
|Salary||20000 – 31000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||26 Mar, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||30 Mar, 2022|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc, MFSc
The online Interview is scheduled to be held on 04.04.2022 (10.30 AM) at ICAR-Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellows and Field Assistants under the external funded project
1. Name of the post: Junior Research Fellow
2. No of Post: 02
3. Salary: 31000/- + 16% HRA
4. Qualifications: MSc in Physical Oceanography with NET qualification. Knowledge in FERRET/Fortran/R/Python and Marine bio-optical analysis.
Desirable qualification: 2 years experience in relevant field
CMFRI invites application for post of field assistant
1. Name of the post: Field Assistant
2. No of Post: 02
3. Salary: 20000
i. MSc in Marine biology/Zoology. Knowledge in Plankton identification. Cruise participation and experience in operating Oceanographic instruments. Swimming ability
ii. M.Sc. in Statistics/ Agricultural Statistics/ Biostatistics. Experience in data collection, DBMS and computer programming.
5. Place of work: ICAR-CMFRI, Kochi
INR 20000 – 31000(Per Month)
Age Limit: 35 years for Men and 40 years for Women
1. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by e-mail and only those who receive communication may appear for the online-interview on the specified date and time.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by e- mail and only those who receive the short listed information need to attend the online interview.
How to Apply:
1. The eligible candidates fulfilling all the requirements are advised to send their bio-data along with scanned copies of the original supporting documents to [email protected] on or before 30.03.2022
2. If any of his/her near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR-CMFRI, the candidate intending to attend the interview has to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing as detailed in and communicate to the undersigned by post or through e‐mail at [email protected] on or before 30th March 2022.
3. All the original certificates from matriculation onwards must be sent in scanned form to [email protected] on or before 30th March 2022. Without these certificates, applicants would not be allowed to appear for interview. Candidates should produce one valid ID proof at the time of interview
Published on: 26 March 2022
Official notification link – Notification